In order to succeed internationally, you need to be able to navigate different cultural terrains and know international business etiquette to understand your international customers, partners and employees – not only their language, but also their culture, manners and attitudes. biz.talk training courses will help you avoid misunderstandings and conflicts and improve the quality of cooperation.
Working in intercultural teams
- What characterises a team in an international context?
- How do I handle customers with a different cultural background?
- How do management styles differ between cultures?
- Efficient management of multinational Teams
- Successful teambuilding across different countries and cultures
- How to define culture; own culture vs. other cultures – self-reflection
- Critical analysis of how culture affects one’s behaviour
- How to handle and dismantle stereotypes
- Definition of cultural standards through specific case studies
- General information about the respective business locations
- The influence of culture on management styles